Thursday, August 4, 2011

Munich, Germany!!!

Today really was soo much fun!!! When we woke up this morning it was indeed again raining cats and dogs, so it took us a while to get started. The minute the rain let up, we made a run for the metro to grab some amazing German lunch. Daniel and I had some really great mushroom, potato, and onion soup, and Tim had MEATBALLS!!! We decided to them check out the BMW museum. I took about 20 minutes looking around and checking out the cars, then I sat in the corner for 40 minutes and read some great Franz Kafka (quite the interesting human being). After Tim and Daniel satisfied their sports car craving, we checked out the Olympic Stadium where the games were held in 1972. It was huge, and the architecture was very interesting and modern. We spent the rest of the day wandering through gardens and going through local markets. Munich was soo relaxing, we all absolutely loved it. We leave for Rome so soon!!! I cant believe it!!! Sorry this blog is short, I have to call my mom with the rest of my internet minutes!!! Chao!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Guys,
    Wow sounds like yall are having a wonderful time. Maybe one day i will do that and backpack. I hope you have a great rest of your trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie,


    Glad to hear from you today and sorry to have missed your call! I have been in Dallas these last 3 days and did not have access to commenting on the blog from my phone as it was not allowing me to comment. Rrrrrrrrrrr.
    Bet you are looking forward to Roma!!! I cannot wait to hear of your adventures as it will be an amazing time!!!! Thank you and The Tres Amis for the wonderful blogging! Love you so much! With Love, Dad and MOM

    ReplyDelete